[Homeroast] A coffee addict in the making

Linda dasofergie at charter.net
Sun Jan 24 12:21:25 CST 2010

Congrats on the new daughter

Linda in Lakeside, OR
dasofergie at charter.net
Roasting in Cast Iron Skillet
Stitching on a Treadle

-----Original Message-----
From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
[mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On Behalf Of Ryan M.
Ward
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:57 AM
To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
Subject: [Homeroast] A coffee addict in the making

Well, its all over (birthingwise),
Our daughter was born last night at 5:10am. Man, am I tired. FYI, I was
drinking Raisin coffee throughout the labor ;)

--
Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 9.10 (Karmic
Koala)
http://www.ubuntu.com

**Note: This signature was placed here by me and is not
automatically-generated-annoying-end-of-email-spam placed here by anyone
other than myself. I am a Linux nut and am doing my part to support open
source software and the Linux and Ubuntu communities by getting the word out
with each email I send, I encourage you to do the same.

ascoffee.com