[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:25:19 CST 2010

Ryan,
Yes, good to hear your taste buds like mine are as curious about Asian
fruits and veggies as for there superb coffees. I may have to draw some
lines if I get to travel to China. One the vendors at the Asian mall/market
just got back from his home village in China. I over heard him telling my
asian friend about the lunch he had from a street vendor. You know how when
we eat sea food we get to pick out our crab or lobster from the live food
tanks, well in front of the cafes there are cages with four leggers so you
can choose your stew or lunch plate. Sorry for the way OT direction. It was
the "Mmmmmmm.... Kopi Luwak!" that help steer me into extreme cuisines.
JoeR

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com