[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 14:38:28 CST 2010

Actually, since you ask. I am a frequent Asian grocery store buyer. Our local Asian markets are rather small though. I know what you mean. I was at a conference in Oakland a few years ago and stopped by an Asian grocery store before heading home. That place had some really strange looking stuff. I can identify a good number of Asian ingredients but this place had things I had never heard of or seen before. It was a real treat!

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com