[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 11:23:30 CST 2010

put them in a colander or mesh strainer set a hair dryer or heat gun to blow
only (no heat) and blow up through them like you are de-chaffing them. That
should clean 'em right up.
Jim (just plain)

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> Well, I finally got my raisin coffee beans in today. I walked in the door-
> ripped open the box, and started roasting within minutes of opening the
> door.
> Sure enought, two minutes into the roast, my hand swung around in just the
> right way and knocked over my bag of beans onto the floor. I have never had
> 7 lbs of coffee on my floor at once.
> Anyone know a good way to clean off green coffee beans without affecting
> the flavor- I ain't gonna toss these beans!!! THEY ARE SALVAGEABLE!!
>
> --
> Ryan M. Ward

> (Karmic Koala)
> http://www.ubuntu.com

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.