[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 11:11:45 CST 2010

Not to be pitnicking, but the cherries (not the bare seed/greens) are
sometimes still "old school" dried directly on the ground. More and more (if
not most) of the better DP's are now raised bed dried.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/