[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:56:50 CST 2010

Given the stones and bits of what-not that have come with my beans,
including one massive kernal of corn, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Sounds like you've got it handled. But the cheese... Make sure that's sorted
out... This morning's Raisin Coffee roasted to City + is delightful with a
huge chocolate presence in the fore, followed by very nice fruits with a
wonderfully lingering parmigiano reggiano aftertaste. This'll be good on
pasta with basil...

:-D

John