[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:35:15 CST 2010

Mmmmmmm.... Kopi Luwak! I wonder what that stuff tastes like. I can't say I would try it given the chance- not without thinking about it first... I may, just so that I can (officially) call myself a master coffee geek extrordinaire!
But seriously, the thought of drinking something that has been pooed out of a cat like creature does not set well with my psyche. Sort of the same feeling I get when I watch Indian Jones- The Temple of Doom- the dinner scene.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com