[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:26:41 CST 2010

Oh geez!! I must be the worst mathematician on the planet! I meant 3 lbs not 7! I ordered a 5 lb bag and dumped out a little over half.
I ended up throwing the beans in a collander in small batches and rustling them around. Lots of nasty little things fell out of the bottom (including some pieces of cheese...) I like the fan idea. This is going to be a fun puzzle!
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com