[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 23:22:33 CST 2010

If by "clean off" you mean to remove germs beans acquired from the floor,
fogetaboutit. Uh, you'll be roasting them thar germs deader than a door
nail.

Yes I've roasted greens from the floor.

And even yes I've ground and brew roasted beans from the floor.

However, I draw the line at siphoning up spills:-)

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/