[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

Terry McVay (rr) tmcvay at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 22 23:15:08 CST 2010

Ryan that's a lot of bean on the floor!  Have not seen my order of 'raisin'
yet to get bean size and you have probably already done the broom to dustpan
to screen thing, then towel off the dust (well that last would be extreme).
You'll be fine, I think, your roaster will clean the rest.  Good luck!
Terry/Kona