[Homeroast] It's raining raisins

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:13:41 CST 2010

Well, I finally got my raisin coffee beans in today. I walked in the door- ripped open the box, and started roasting within minutes of opening the door.
Sure enought, two minutes into the roast, my hand swung around in just the right way and knocked over my bag of beans onto the floor. I have never had 7 lbs of coffee on my floor at once.
Anyone know a good way to clean off green coffee beans without affecting the flavor- I ain't gonna toss these beans!!! THEY ARE SALVAGEABLE!!

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com