[Homeroast] Advice I've ignored for too long

Silas Marques Coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:36:39 CST 2010

Hy Justin

I've been doing SO's for quite a while, started with Gaggia classic (manual) and now semi auto. I just got, from a friend of mine, two bags of Brazilian Sao Joao Farm - Daterra farms, first bag what they called 'gourmet', was very dissapointing, high acidity, minimum after taste, and unfortunatelly roasted at origin (sad!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))