[Homeroast] Washington Post Homeroasting Article

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 04:49:43 CST 2010

"Don't let the picture of the burnt beans stop [you] from reading on."

To the WP cleintele, the V+ "shiners" represent the norm. They say the Other
ones are unfit for consumption. (UFC)

Acronyms? Found online, Dead: (FOD)

"Due to the current economic slowdown and resulting financial climate,
Congress will increase taxes to fund a plan to early retire workers over 50
years of age.

This scheme will be known as RAPE  (Retire Aging People Economically).

Persons scheduled for RAPE can apply to Congress for inclusion in the SHAFT
program (Special Help After Facilitated Termination)..."

And it goes on.

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Michael Irrera <mirrera at me.com> wrote:

> This is one of the better articles I've seen in the mainstream press on
> homeroasting -- good info, several Sweet Maria's references, and written in
> a way that actually makes you want to roast some beans.  Don't let the
> picture of the burnt beans stop you from reading on.
>
> Clearly, the reporter (Joe Yonan) is "one of us".
>

> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/19/AR2010011900898.html
>
> -AdkMike

Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...