[Homeroast] Night Shot

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:16:51 CST 2010

I love that kind of shot. It's like a perfect moment in time. The color, aroma, like time stands still for just one peaceful moment and all that matters is the quick moment that this art form affords you.

I seriously feel sorry for my non-coffee-addicted friends- they miss out on the sheer joy that a perfect shot can bring :p

Thanks for making me jealous, but then motivated to fire up my Silvia!
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com