[Homeroast] OT: Important announcement - Happy Birthday BEN

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Wed Jan 20 18:56:33 CST 2010

Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes ya'll.

I think 3rd birthdays are the first time toddlers really understand
the whole concept. Of course, cake and presents help that along. Ben
is obsessed with trains and tractors, How the Grinch Stole Christmas,
and, since I foisted it upon him after Art Clokey's passing, Gumby
and Friends. Funny how we like to see  our kids appreciating the
things we liked... and besides I can't watch 5 minutes of the current
kids tv channels without wanting to gag. They are all so frantic!

Anyway, thanks...
--
-Tom