[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:44:42 CST 2010

"Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity..."

Here's a new result:  I read the quote as saying that expecting old ways to produce changes causes (suborns) insanity (in another).  I think you mean that persistence in old ways while expecting new results IS insane.  Suborn is not used correctly. The ellipsis is also misused, unless there is more to the quote which has been left out.

That's what my morning coffee produced today!

Happy Roasting,

robert