[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:52:07 CST 2010

"You have no idea just how much I hate to read books that rehash what others say. I wouldn't want to inflict that on anybody."

Who said anything about rehashing what anyone else said(to a large degree I agree with you, at least with pop culture books. I can't go to the movies anymore without feeling very frustrated and ripped off because I get so tired of the cliches and old formulas used over and over with no new ideas mixed in)? Although re-examining old ideas in modern context is never a bad idea either. This is how society progresses.

Besides, I am talking about writing your own ideas. After all, somebody had to write something original in history, there was a first book after all- an original idea can happen again. I am sure if anyone can do it you can.

"Also got radical ideas for espresso brewers and roasters."

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Oh well, just a thought. Feel free to let it float away in the wind.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com