[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:40:43 CST 2010

"You really should write a book someday, if you have not already. I'd read
it."

[There's #1]

You have no idea just how much I hate to read books that rehash what others
say. I wouldn't want to inflict that on anybody. Except for the Bible,
they're already outdated by the copyright date. Dad already wrote one on
Spur Gears- probably won't go out of date.

I guess blogging would keep me current on a crop that depends on virtual
gleaners to harvest, but I'd be sad to abandon all the web offset press,
 process camera and color scanner equipment I used to repair.

Commingle Airstream coffee/ espresso shop/ roastery with Wi-Fi blogging to
keep current. Visit Rest Stops on I-70 and I-25. That could get out of hand,
like, on Day 1.

Also got radical ideas for espresso brewers and roasters. Grinder ideas
aren't practical unless I can build a stiff frame and gear motor that
doesn't weigh a hundred pounds. Investment cast aluminum? Home use home
use... must fit under cabinets. Not Fire Hydrant!

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...