[Homeroast] Chemex tradition offering - get your name in the hat today

slinkster slinkster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:57:43 CST 2010

The response has been tremendous to my offering.

At 5pm CST (or whatever it is) I'm closing the list, so if you want your
name in the hat email me off-list soon with CHEMEX in the subject.

Full disclosure: the Chemex I send will not have a wooden collar, nor do
I have any filters to include.  I'll be glad to make a felted wool
collar for your Chemex, though doing so will delay shipping a day or two :D