[Homeroast] First Annual HB Home Roasting Competition

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:29:24 CST 2010

Nice synopsis miKe. I kind of figured Jim had something specific in mind
when he laid out the specs of this competition.
Blending for spro is one thing to say but after I took a class from Dr.
Joseph John at the Seattle coffee fest,"Blending for Espresso" I realized I
was just at stage one of understanding all the variables that go into this,
mysterious wonderful skill. Then to add onto this the fact that many of
these variables change from crop to crop season to season etc.
My hat goes off to those like miKe M. and all the Lister's here who venture
into this competition. To find and create a balance for an espresso bean is
a life long journey, one that I find great joy in.
Joseph