[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 00:42:51 CST 2010

"Yes- and I suspect you spent more time at the computer than roasting. Use 1/3 cup."

Oh, by the way. The fact that you use the word 'spent' instead of 'spend' suggests to me that you mean one of two things:

1) I did this while running the machine and trying to roast coffee: I did not use my computer at all, I was watching the roast

2) I spent more time on the computer trying to solve the problem the attempting to roast more coffee and get it right:
You are correct. After trying about 4 times, I decided that trying to reinvent the wheel was not efficient and that if this popper has a proper technique of use for maximizing success, somebody has likely figured it out. I did the reasonable thing to do which was to ask the list which is supposedly here to help people like me who are starting out and lack the knowledge of those who have been home (or commercial) roasting for years.

Thought I would clear that up for the record.
Thanks again Rayo.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com