[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:13:00 CST 2010

The info below is great advice. I used a PII until I bought my Behmor and
now only use it when beans are too small for the Behmor. I found this to be
the best method when I didn't have a scale. I always tilted the PII. I use
the handle of a wooden spoon to stir my beans from until they become light
enough through roasting that they move on their own. I tried to use 2/3 cup
and when I had a scale about 135g. The one thing I noticed is there was
variability in the amount of beans that was ideal. It depended on size of
beans, density etc.

John H.