[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

R Nepsund nepsundr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 20:31:17 CST 2010

When you start a new batch, turn it on and add beans until the beans
almost stop moving.   You can increase the amount you roast a bit by
tilting the popper by putting something underneath one side of it.
If it still can't roast darker then look into bypassing the internal
thermostat.   There are various tutorials on the web.  I'm currently
using a  mofidied poppery II.   You might also like to go google
"poppery mods".