[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 20:25:01 CST 2010

I Agree with Bill- I've used air poppers, including the W-B P-II:
"Does any one have any experience with Poppery 2 poppers?
[Probably the 3rd and final air popper I used. Don't try to drive with a
busted speedometer...]
"Does my experience sound typical?
[Yes- and I suspect you spent more time at the computer than roasting. Use
1/3 cup.]
"Is there a good fix to this?
[Yes again- roast more, make single small changes and note the results]
"I plan to try again later with less beans."
[Great- and might sit a little closer to your grammar book, next time it's
open]

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!