[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

William Copeland bcope999 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:10:51 CST 2010

Hi   I use a popcorn machine.  I put in 1/4 pound at a time.  The roasting
is fast, but even.  I turn the machine off a couple of times during the
roasting to prolong the roast to 8-9 minutes.  So, it would appear that
somewhere between my 1/4 pound and your 2/3 pound there are too many beans
to roast evenly.  Sounds like an experiment in the making.  Good Luck.
Bill Copeland.