[Homeroast] West Bend Poppery 2

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:58:07 CST 2010

(This message is being resent)

Ok, so I stopped by Goodwill today. Sitting on the shelf, starring me in the face was a Westbend poppery 2 for $5.00.

took it home and roasted about 2/3 to 3/4 (I know it was bound between
these two numbers) cup of beans (my kitchen scale is broken so I could
not weigh them). I found that it took almost 10 minutes to achieve a
light city roast (I killed the power when second crack began) and the
roasting was very uneven.

Does any one have any experience
with Poppery 2 poppers? Does my experience sound typical? Is there a
good fix to this? I plan to try again later with less beans.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com