[Homeroast] First Annual HB Home Roasting Competition

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:43:10 CST 2010

**Unless otherwise instructed, Espresso entries will be defrosted so
that one week non-freezer time will have elapsed from the roasting
date to the judging date. Judges will determine the best tasting dose
and grind for each entry. If you want your entry to be handled in a
different way, please include instructions.**
7 total days from roast to cup, not counting days frozen if they
arrive much earlier. Not 7 days after being frozen. Unless you prefer
a shorter time and state it.  Most blends peak around 7 days
Ed