[Homeroast] Behmor - new chaff tray

Dave Ehrenkranz daveehr at mac.com
Sat Jan 16 17:14:15 CST 2010

I have found:
1) it adds considerable more than a minute for me. At least 2 minutes (not counting the 1 min pre-heat with new collector) for 227grams (1/2 Lb) of Ethiopia Gr.3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe on P1 setting
2) It is harder to reove all the chaff from the new collector.
3) I don't notice it actually catching substantially more of the chaff than the original.

I have no problem getting it in or out.