[Homeroast] Tradition offering

slinkster slinkster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:12:25 CST 2010

I find myself in possession of three Chemex pourover carafes, all of
which I have found at thrift stores, none of which I paid more than a
few dollars for.

In the interest of freeing up a bit of cabinet space I would like to
send one of the larger carafes to a new home.  To that end please send
me an off-list email with CHEMEX in the subject.  Numbers will be
assigned to each person as email arrives.  On Monday I will have my son
draw a number from a hat and will notify the lucky winner off-list.

Shipping is on me.