[Homeroast] Friday Afternoon Cup

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:36:34 CST 2010

Chris -

I hope all is well, health-wise, with you. I was forced (for health reasons)
to go
on a ten day fast (well, I'm including the days starting & ending that I had
some
fruit juice and a few pieces of fruit) about a year and a half ago. Was
amazed I
lasted that long (it was either that, or a stay at the hospital).

Those first few cups tasted oh, so great for me.

Stay in good health - food poisoning is no joke. My daughter, in her teens,
had
food poisoning when she ate raw cookie dough (not homemade, btw). She's in
her
mid twenties (eek - how'd that happen?!) now... one of many memories of
sleepless
nights at the ER...

Lynne