[Homeroast] Is it just me?

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:22:46 CST 2010

But this particular bean responds very well to my iR2... Dump 2 1/2 cup
measures in set to pre-2 profile and let 'er rip the 1st cracks are kinda
hard to hear and sound kinda what second crack usually does in the iR2 but
they occur at 5.5 to 6 minutes into the roast as soon as you hear them
speeding up hit cool and come back when you hear them stopping. Dump and
rest 'em...
But, my whole point was....These are some itty bitty beans!!!!!