[Homeroast] coffee similar to kona

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:22:55 CST 2010

I was browsing the offerings last week getting ready to place an order and
saw one that mentioned in the synopsis that it was very Kona like....
Of course, NOW I can't find it, to tell you what it was......
Does anyone have any good "Fruit pulling profiles for the Behmor on the
Haile Silasse Sidamo DP beans?

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:11 PM, peterz <peterz at npgcable.com> wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me if there is any coffee presently in Tom's
> offerings that is similar in taste to Kona?
>
> Thanks,
>
> PeterZ

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.