[Homeroast] Raisin Coffee

Allon Stern allon at radioactive.org
Thu Jan 14 07:26:50 CST 2010

On Jan 14, 2010, at 12:15 AM, Ryan M. Ward wrote:

> I have a lot of respect for those of you that have the self control to say no. This is a personality trait I lack. I will think about all of you while I drink my raisin coffee in a few days! I sneaked in a little Guatamala Antigua as well just for color- since I was already paying for shipping anyway, it seemed like the only reasonably economic thing to do ;)

Well, I had just ordered a bunchload of coffee about a month ago, but I just realized, I needed espresso, so I got some of the workshop blends #7 and #8, and, well, there happened to be room left in the cart, so I figured I could fit at least two scoops of raisin.

Went for five scoops :)

And a clever coffee dripper while I was at it.

-
allon