[Homeroast] Fwd: Espresso advice

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 06:35:17 CST 2010

Kris, my daughter was visiting from New Haven last week (her boyfriend's
sister was going to be induced the next day - she had a beautiful second
boy!) While we were making coffee (oh, and when I melted my second Mokapot,
lol) I was telling her about you and Luna Bee! So glad Allon posted this...

How is she these days (now that I'm a grandma, I seem to be kid-krazy!!!)?
We need updated pics!

And Ryan - best of luck to Kaylene, and be sure to let us know when you are
a dad!! How exciting!!

Lynne