[Homeroast] Fwd: Espresso advice

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 06:30:15 CST 2010

I have one son and one daughter (out of my four adult kids) who are coffee
drinkers. The other daughter likes it, but she finds it doesn't agree with
her (I tell her it's the swill they are selling) and the other son insists
all coffee is the same (only drinks it when he needs to stay awake).

I'm fortunate that the son who is currently living with me is totally sold
on homeroast. He even, in desperation (when I was out one day & he finished
the last of our homeroast), roasted a small amount in my absense (came out
pretty good, too). I roast stove top, so it was mostly a matter of knowing
watching what I do...

My most fun is when my seventeen month grandson is visiting - he comes
running when he hears the grinder, and I always let him sniff the grinds.

My son says it's in his genes - he will, I'm hoping, be my homeroast prodigy
someday!!

:D

By the way - a belated welcome to the group, Ryan.

Lynne

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com