[Homeroast] Raisin Coffee

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:20:47 CST 2010

I made it easy on myself. I ordered both the four and the eight pound
sampler packs - and one other five pound pack of the Honduras Organic -
Daniel Ordonex III Microlot.

Decided to order for espresso - thinking, heck, my Mokapot is pretty close
to espresso...

.... and then I melted it.

again.

I did this just a couple of months ago with another I had. Put the pot on
and realized I forgot the water too late. This time I just watched the
handle melt off... then the top piece.

I'm very thankful I have the Chemex, but I miss the Mokapot.

I'm also thankful my son is very forgiving (he bought this out of his hard
earned money, and neither of us will be able to afford another for awhile -
but that's OK. I am being VERY careful, knowing my fear of breaking
glass...)

Lynne