[Homeroast] Raisin Coffee

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:15:59 CST 2010

I have a lot of respect for those of you that have the self control to say no. This is a personality trait I lack. I will think about all of you while I drink my raisin coffee in a few days! I sneaked in a little Guatamala Antigua as well just for color- since I was already paying for shipping anyway, it seemed like the only reasonably economic thing to do ;)

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com