[Homeroast] Raisin Coffee

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:38:32 CST 2010

Oh shut UP!! You guys are driving me nuts - I *just* put my order in a few
wks ago, and my budget doesn't allow for anymore until I run out (again).

;D

I *knew* when I ordered last month there would be another bean around the
corner tempting me, making me wish I had been able to wait (was impossible -
I ran out completely! Had none left - zilch! Caffeine & homeroast withdrawal
awaited me..but SM came to my rescue and sent my box out faster than a
speeding bullet.)

sigh... enjoy .... make the rest of us suffer why don't you?!

Lynne