[Homeroast] Fwd: Espresso advice

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:25:34 CST 2010

You know, if there is one thing that I am proud of in life, it is the fact that I got my other half addicted to coffee(it only took 4 years and a Silvia). I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to make her first cappuccino (tonight was not the night by the way, at least not yet, doctors plan to induce if she is not here by next Wednesday). At our Lamaze class, Kaylene was the one that asked when the espresso bar closed in the maternity ward(I asked if I could bring an espresso machine in with me).
But seriously, roasting while in labor! That is just plain impressive. My hat tips to you!

One more day till the Sulawesi beans arrive- waiting waiting waiting!!!

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com