[Homeroast] Tuesday Morning Cup

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:39:37 CST 2010

"...trying to clear out a back-stash of roasted coffees from the end of
November (i know i know)"

Around here, that would be a purely imaginary event, since the maturation of
the beans would have been advancing up to two weeks after roasting. After
that, the beans tend to remain stable if Oxygen is excluded from their
environment.

Of course, you could have been storing the roasted beans in cloth or burlap
bags inside a cardboard box in a freezer- ? ? NTG

Home roasting vs Home Warehousing...

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa
--
“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we
must apply.

Being willing is not enough; we must do.” - -Leonardo da Vinci