[Homeroast] Rancilio setting for french press coffee?

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:26:57 CST 2010

Story I heard in HS was that a Psychology Professor at Bradley [Dr. Carlton
Smith] was conducting a test: several lab chimps, each with with
a typewronger, were left to their own devices to see if they would actually
type something intelligent.

One of the grad students came running to Dr. Smith's office, "Dr. Smith, Dr.
Smith, come look! One of the chimps has stopped monkeying around- he's
started typing in earnest!"

At the bottom of one of the typed sheets, it read, "To be or not to be that
is the Gzornenblatt..."

How should I know the chimp knew how to spel?

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!

[One can try to describe a thing by analyzing its component parts, as in the
notes of a musical score like the Cloudburst movement of the Grand Canyon
Suite.The compass of over 30,000 pipes with the aggregate power of nearly a
thousand horses delivers an artistic experience beyond a whole encyclopedia
of words- as in the Midmer-Losh organ at Atlantic City]