[Homeroast] Tuesday Morning Cup

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:37:18 CST 2010

Here I am waiting for my Sulawesi beans beans to come (boy am I excited, I have not had a Sulawesi coffee in years!), and all you guys can talk about is your backlog/stash of green beans that have built up! You are making the waiting process worse!

(Just kidding, but seriously, I wish I had your predicament! Too much coffee laying around is never a problem for me unless it has gone bad- then its just wasted potential)

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was printed on 100% post consumer recycled electrons