[Homeroast] Tuesday Morning Cup

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Tue Jan 12 13:36:04 CST 2010

I'm trying to clear out a back-stash of roasted coffees from the end of November (i know i know) and got my clever coffee drip in the mail yesterday so i had some OLD Ethiopia Yirga this morning that was still pretty darn tasty while trying out the CCD (did i just make up that abbreviation?).  I also took some pliers to my pressurized portafilter after watching a bunch of youtube videos last night and have some more tinkering to do with grind and tamp.  i look forward to the frustrations of chasing that perfect shot!

Michael B