[Homeroast] Rancilio setting for french press coffee?

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:35:43 CST 2010

Unfortunately, the individual number setting of a Gzornenblatt grinder has
no correlation with the actual particulate size it generates. The numbers
have meaning only between Gzornenblatt model grinders.

The IMV at FC+ has aged 27 hours, ground at 20 in my Gzornenblatt =  0.0122"
burr separation. Back to the starting grind for espresso shots, the Celtic
Critic's rating was + + Good. She normally despises coffee, so I think I
done good.

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!

It's the grinder.