[Homeroast] was Espresso advice *HiJacked* now presurized portafilters

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:58:13 CST 2010

Dear Michael,
I read somewhere, probably on Coffee Geek, on how to tamp while using the
pressurized portafilter that will help make better shots.  I don't remember
the exact article, but I have been using that method and my shots are a lot
better.  I have the *$ Barista purchased in 2002 (when I didn't know any
better).  If I have a moment, I'll look it up.

-Bonnie