[Homeroast] Behmor - new chaff tray

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:00:46 CST 2010

I saw someone had covered most of their glass with high temp metallic tape
(leaving a small viewing window) to help prevent heat loss... back in the
days where there was no new chaff tray.

I had thought of getting some 3M High Temperature Flue Tape, stopped by an
Ace Hardware but they were out.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004Z4DS/

-Chris