[Homeroast] Behmor - new chaff tray

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Jan 11 10:42:19 CST 2010

You are loosing a great deal of radiant energy through the glass that is
no longer faced by a highly reflective surface.  That is the major loss
path.  The low profile chaff tray merely slows down the beginning of the
temperature ramp. It is impacting the rate of change in temperature. The
galas is a continuous loss.