[Homeroast] Silvia repair options

slinkster slinkster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:26:19 CST 2010

Silvia isn't that complicated inside.  Pull off the skin, turn her on
and see where the water is escaping.  If you need to order parts I'd
recommend using http://www.espressoparts.com; the website has on it
every part for a Silvia and if you can't figure out what a part is
called you can phone the parts department for help.  You'll need
assorted adjustable wrenches, and both cross-tipped and blade-tipped
screwdrivers, plus some scotch tape so you can label the different
electrical connections.

I'm not sure how to drain the old girl 100%, maybe someone else has an
idea on that.