[Homeroast] Behmor - new chaff tray

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:11:55 CST 2010

As Rich suggested  'Minor unauthorized mechanical realignment may be
required to allow proper operation...'

I 'presuaded' the offending vane to be a tad further from the drum and
'persuaded' the latch to be a tad closer to the axis of the drum.
The vane isn't exactly straight now, but you would have to look at it
very closely to see that.    The drum rotates freely now - but because
of the greater mass and heat capacity of the new chaff tray, I'll have
to increase roast times.

The increased bean visibility is an advantage of the new chaff tray.