[Homeroast] Silvia repair options

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 11 07:34:26 CST 2010

Crippen,
I used to have a Silvia that I thought the boiler was broken on and I
went ahead and ordered a new boiler.  When I opened it up to install
the new boiler I saw a resettable safety switch that I pushed and when
I turned it on it worked fine.  Anyway I still have the replacement
boiler, with gasket, and if we can make sure it is the right one, I'll
send it to you.  I would like to be reimbursed for shipping though.  I
no longer have access to the Silvia to see if I have the same model,
it was stolen from my daughter's moving van.
        pecan jim